1) I feel kinda bad that I’m posting so often when I’m supposed to be an ex-aniblogger. I’m also taking up Manga’s space with these silly posts. At least his are related to anime.
2) #1 wasn’t even a reason why NOT to vote for Lolikit. I’m essentially just numbering every sentence that comes to my head.
3) Have you SEEN this?!:
4) Why you should vote for Minaide hazukashii (Translated: Eek! Dont look at me with those lecherous eyes, I’m all nudey and such! Hentai!):
5) I am Japes’ (REAL HANDLE: JP MEYER) sempai.
6) I remember when he first came onto the scene with all this amazing logics and interesting reads.
7) I only read one or two of his posts nowadays because I dont have much time to check ANO, but I’d vote for him because he’s an awesome guy and I really liked his posts of old.
8 ) Bukake.
6) I am also TJHan’s Sempai.
7) I, too, remember TJHan’s first posts.
8 ) His site was NOWHERE near where it was now.
9) If I remember correctly, it was this ugly combination of gray and red.
10) … but look at him now.
11) He’s a big time blogger, his stuff’s funny and Satirical.
12) You know, he didn’t even HAVE a camera when he first started posting.
13) He wrote a post about how he was waiting to get a camera.
14) … but look at him now.
16) Also a great guy.
17) Azure Flame… again, my kohai.
18) I was linked here way back when… I think.
19) And I LOVE people who link me.
20) It’s also a dasaku.net blog and Randall’s my boy.
21) I believe I’m also Hinanoha’s sempai.
22) I met her at Otakon and she was really nice to me.
23) I like people who are nice to me.
24) I SAW HER DANCE.
25) HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN SAY THEY SAY HINANO DANCE LIVE?!
26) That would be the only time I’d ever take Hinano over Hirano.
28) Lolikit’s VERY unfunny and mean. You want FUNNY, go to Baka-Raptor. 2 hours straight. Laughing non-stop.
29) Only vote for him if you like trolls.
30 - 997) *cough*
999) Did anyone notice that I messed up my numbering somewhere near the beginning?
1000) Jason Miao.
Go. Go vote at the ABAs. Thank you Sasa, Manga, and even Mr. Mayat for putting up with me and my posts.